- This event has passed.
Atlanta E911 Hiring Event – Atlanta, GA
November 18, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
This event will be held on November 18th.
You will be able to:
- Get Interviewed
- Complete Assessments
- Leave with a conditional offer!
- Please come dressed in business attire.
If you have copies of your required documents (not required to attend any session but encouraged) PLEASE bring them:
- A copy of your High School Diploma, Certified High School Transcripts, or G.E.D. Certificate
- A copy of your original Social Security Card
- A copy of your Birth Certificate – from the Bureau of Vital Statistics
- A copy of your current valid State Driver’s License
- Two (2) passport style photographs
- An original copy of your Driver’s Record, including the past seven (7) years history transcript from the Department of Motor Vehicles in EVERY state in which you have EVER held a valid Driver’s License
If you have any questions contact Investigator Rivers at email@example.com . The Atlanta Police Department is an equal opportunity employer.
Friday, November 18th // 10am – 4pm
For location, please apply.