Atlanta Police Hiring Event – Miami, FL
October 13 @ 8:00 am - October 15 @ 4:00 pm
October 13 – 15
8AM – 4PM
Marriott Miami Biscayne Bay
1633 North Bayshore Dr
Miami, FL 33132
NEW POLICE OFFICER PAY:$52,865 – $64,318
Join us at any time between 8AM and 2PM on September 16th to take the first steps towards your career in law enforcement. RSVP not required, but highly recommended. If you’re unable to attend the event in person, please provide your information here, and a member of our Recruitment Team will reach out to you. If you have any immediate questions contact Investigator Rivers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At the event you will be able to:
○ Get Interviewed
○ Complete Assessments
○ Leave with a conditional offer!
Please come dressed in professional attire.
If you have copies of your required documents (not required to attend any session but encouraged) PLEASE bring them:
○ A copy of your High School Diploma, Certified High School Transcripts, or G.E.D. Certificate
○ A copy of your original Social Security Card
○ A copy of your Birth Certificate – from the Bureau of Vital Statistics
○ A copy of your current valid State Driver’s License
○ Two (2) passport style photographs
○ An original copy of your Driver’s Record, including the past seven (7) years history transcript from the Department of Motor Vehicles in EVERY state in which you have EVER held a valid Driver’s License
The Atlanta Police Department is an equal opportunity employer.