- This event has passed.
Atlanta Police Recruiting Event – Birmingham, AL
October 7 @ 8:00 am - October 8 @ 4:00 pm
NEW POLICE OFFICER PAY$48,500.00-$71,792.00
This event will be held on October 7 & 8th at the Embassy Suites Birmingham.
You will be able to:
- Get Interviewed
- Complete Assessments
- Leave with a conditional offer!
- Please come dressed in business attire.
- All applicants should bring athletic attire for the physical agility test (examples- tennis shoes, t-shirts, shorts or sweatpants).
- All applicants will be required to wear a mask at all times while on the premises.
If you have copies of your required documents (not required to attend any session but encouraged) PLEASE bring them:
- A copy of your High School Diploma, Certified High School Transcripts, or G.E.D. Certificate
- A copy of your original Social Security Card
- A copy of your Birth Certificate – from the Bureau of Vital Statistics
- A copy of your current valid State Driver’s License
- Two (2) passport style photographs
- An original copy of your Driver’s Record, including the past seven (7) years history transcript from the Department of Motor Vehicles in EVERY state in which you have EVER held a valid Driver’s License
If you have any questions contact Investigator Rivers at firstname.lastname@example.org . The Atlanta Police Department is an equal opportunity employer.
Friday & Satuday October 7 & 8 // 8am – 4pm
Embassy Suites Birmingham
The Atlanta Police Department is hiring Police Officers to join our Faces of the FORCE. “Be The Change You Want To See, Join The ELITE, APD.”