- This event has passed.
APD Police Officer Recruiting Event
December 10 @ 7:00 pm
NEW POLICE OFFICER PAY$48,500.00-$71,792.00
The Atlanta Police Department will be recruiting Police Officers on Tuesday, December 10, 2019 in Atlanta,GA at the City of Atlanta Public Safety Headquarters (PSHQ) at 7:00PM. Job interviews will begin promptly at the designated start time as posted. Qualifying SAT, ACT, COMPASS, CPE or Accuplacer test scores will be accepted. Please be prepared to be in attendance for a couple of hours. Plan accordingly and come early.
If you plan to attend this Recruiting Event please R.S.V.P via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Walk-ins are welcome and permitted. If you have copies of required documents (not required to attend any session but encouraged) PLEASE bring them:
- A copy of your High School Diploma, Certified High School Transcripts, or G.E.D. Certificate
- A copy of your original Social Security Card
- A copy of your Birth Certificate – from the Bureau of Vital Statistics
- A copy of your current valid State Driver’s License
- Two (2) passport style photographs
- An original copy of your Driver’s Record, including the past seven (7) years history transcript from the Department of Motor Vehicles in EVERY state in which you have EVER held a valid Driver’s License
Dress for success – business attire accepted.
If you have any questions, please contact the APD Background and Recruitment Unit at 404.546.7650 or via email at email@example.com
The Atlanta Police Department is an equal opportunity employer.
Tuesday, December 10, 2019
**EVENING RECRUITING EVENT FOR POLICE OFFICERS**
The Recruiting Event will begin promptly at 7:00PM
City of Atlanta Public Safety Headquarters
226 Peachtree ST S.W.
Atlanta, GA 30303
The Atlanta Police Department is hiring Police Officers to join our Faces of the FORCE.
“Be The Change You Want To See, Join The ELITE, APD.”