APD POLICE OFFICER RECRUITING EVENT
October 22 @ 8:00 am
NEW POLICE OFFICER PAY$48,500.00-$71,792.00
- Call us at 404-273-6406 prior to the listed event date from 8AM-4PM.
- Leave a message with your contact information.
- You will be provided location information when you call to schedule your appointment.
REQUIRED BEFORE ENTRY
- All applicants are REQUIRED to have their temperature taken by a member of our staff before being permitted on the premises.
- All applicants are REQUIRED to wear a mask at all times while on the premises.
- All applicants are required to take the Physical Agility Test.
- Please come dressed in business attire.
- All applicants should bring athletic attire for the physical agility test (examples- tennis shoes, t-shirts, shorts or sweatpants).
- All applicants will be required to wear a mask at all times while on the premises.
COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS- NOTICE TO APPLICANTS YOU are NOT permitted to enter the premises or participate in the related hiring events:
- If you feel sick and are experiencing cough, fever, or shortness of breath.
- If you are running a fever.
- If you have been experiencing prolonged fatigue.
- If you are having trouble breathing.
- If you have traveled to an area with confirmed cases of COVID-19 in the US or other countries.
- If you have been in close contact with any person being monitored for or have tested positive for COVID-19.
- Reschedule your appointment by calling 404-273-6406 if you are experiencing or displaying ANY of the symptoms listed.
If you have copies of your required documents (not required to attend any session but encouraged) PLEASE bring them:
- A copy of your High School Diploma, Certified High School Transcripts, or G.E.D. Certificate
- A copy of your original Social Security Card
- A copy of your Birth Certificate – from the Bureau of Vital Statistics
- A copy of your current valid State Driver’s License
- Two (2) passport style photographs
- An original copy of your Driver’s Record, including the past seven (7) years history transcript from the Department of Motor Vehicles in EVERY state in which you have EVER held a valid Driver’s License
If you have any questions contact Investigator Rivers at 404-273-6406, firstname.lastname@example.org . The Atlanta Police Department is an equal opportunity employer.
Saturday, October 22, 2022 @ 8am
Atlanta Metropolitan State College
The Atlanta Police Department is hiring Police Officers to join our Faces of the FORCE. “Be The Change You Want To See, Join The ELITE, APD.”