Mobile, AL - APD Police Officer Recruiting Event
- Date: -
- Location: Renaissance Mobile Riverview Plaza Hotel
64 S Water ST
Mobile, Alabama 36602
- Introduction: The Atlanta Police Department will be in Mobile, AL recruiting Police Officers to join APD!
"Be The Change You Want To See, Join The Elite, APD."
"Be The Change You Want To See, Join The ELITE, APD."
The Atlanta Police Department will be holding Recruiting Events for Police Officers in Mobile, AL on
Friday, September 14, 2018 and Saturday, September 15, 2018.
Date(s) and Time(s):
Friday, September 14, 2018
Saturday, September 15, 2018
Renaissance Mobile Riverview Plaza Hotel
64 S Water ST
Mobile, AL 36602
The Atlanta Police Department will be recruiting Police Officers on Friday, September 14, 2018 and Saturday 15, 2018 in Mobile, AL at The Renaissance Mobile Riverview Plaza Hotel. Interviews/sessions will be held two (2) days to accommodate schedules for prospective applicants. Please be prompt and on time for each session.
Dress for success – Please dress in business attire.
Walk-ins are welcome and permitted. If you have copies of required documents (not required to attend any session but encouraged) PLEASE bring them :
- A copy of your High School Diploma, Certified High School Transcripts, or G.E.D. Certificate
- A copy of your original Social Security Card
- A copy of your Birth Certificate - from the Bureau of Vital Statistics
- A copy of your current valid State Driver's License
- Two (2) passport style photographs
- An original copy of your Driver's Record, including the past seven (7) years history transcript from the Department of Motor Vehicles in EVERY state in which you have EVER held a valid Driver's License
Qualifying SAT, ACT, or Accuplacer test scores will be accepted ( Please bring IF you currently have them during your selected session). Please be prepared to be in attendance for at least two to three hours. Plan accordingly and come early.
If you have any questions, contact the APD Background and Recruitment Unit at 404.546.7650.
The Atlanta Police Department is an equal opportunity employer.